Saturday, November 1, 2014

November 1st...Download!

Download? Yes, Download.
 Here goes...

1. New month, fresh start.
2. I'll be 40 tomorrow...wow! How'd that happen?!
3. Starbucks' Red Cups released today, along with all of their yummy, holiday drinks. My #southerngirlfave - Gingerbread Latte...I've got a free b-day drink on my Starby's card now! Yay!
4. Mimosas on my mind...setting up a mimosa bar display.
5. Discovered Sarabeth's Central Park South via IG last night...I've been obsessing over brunches and mimosas, and NYC ever since.
6. Shrimp & Grits on the menu for dinner this week. Happy!
7. Eliminated 2 credit cards this week! #snowballmethod
8. Spring D.C. trip w/ niece still in back of my mind.
9. Spring break trip with son in back of my mind.
10. Christmas in NYC in back of my mind...won't happen in 2014 but still thinking.


Anyone else "download"? Give yourself 10 minutes...empty your brain onto paper or the interwebs! Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment